Could someone correct this for me?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Rhave
Org Profile

Could someone correct this for me?

Post by Rhave » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:12 am

Hi, I'm not an English speaker in fact I'm spanish and I want to put this message in one of my amv's so I was hoping that someone that speaks english fluently could correct it:

Neither the presence nor absence of an anime here don't have any relation with its quality. They have been choosed because I thought the respective images fit here.
I'm sorry If you don't see your favorite anime.

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Re: Could someone correct this for me?

Post by CrackTheSky » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:41 pm

Rhave wrote:Hi, I'm not an English speaker in fact I'm spanish and I want to put this message in one of my amv's so I was hoping that someone that speaks english fluently could correct it:

Neither the presence nor absence of an anime here don't have any relation with its quality. They have been choosed because I thought the respective images fit here.
"Neither the presence nor absence of an anime here have any relation to its quality. The anime have been chosen because I thought the respective images fit here.
I'm sorry if you don't see your favorite anime."

Rhave
Org Profile

Re: Could someone correct this for me?

Post by Rhave » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:31 am

CrackTheSky wrote:
Rhave wrote:Hi, I'm not an English speaker in fact I'm spanish and I want to put this message in one of my amv's so I was hoping that someone that speaks english fluently could correct it:

"Neither the presence nor absence of an anime here have any relation to its quality. The anime have been chosen because I thought the respective images fit here.
I'm sorry if you don't see your favorite anime."
Thanks! :up:

Return to “General Discussion”