Some of my Nominations (of videos that aren't that popular)

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:46 am

DAMIT! I thought with all of these 'final' topics, I thought that VCA nominations ended today (yesterday)! -bah- well here's some rookies I suggest you look over. I wanted to nominate Reoer and TheSmokingMan (mostly because of his recent, second video -_- I love rookies with the will and NEED to learn! Call it bias ;p) but their not worthy for whatever reason... grr..... I did get to nominate Bakadeshi and a few I like, odianO, ginnyseta and ~chrono~ (the last one.... dude nearly CLONES SmokingMan with a thirst of knowledge and VAST improvement on a recently submitted video! His first vid wasn't bad for a rookie -though it IS total nonsence, but I voted on bias as if this was Baseball he'da never got the at bats to be considered a rookie.... and I'm full of bias)

I also fell for that Aoi video DAMN YOU DW!!

~Chrono~
Org Profile

Post by ~Chrono~ » Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:41 am

but I voted on bias as if this was Baseball he'da never got the at bats to be considered a rookie.... and I'm full of bias
what is a bias, and what is "he'da never got the at bats..." and more "bias"
Im lost =S

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:17 pm

~Chrono~ wrote:
but I voted on bias as if this was Baseball he'da never got the at bats to be considered a rookie.... and I'm full of bias
what is a bias, and what is "he'da never got the at bats..." and more "bias"
Im lost =S
well, bias is when you are partial toward something (usually used in a scientific manner, like judging stuff). And in baseball the last month of the season pretty much doesn't count as the bottom dwellers who have no chance to win anything and the uber teams who are so high above the rest that there's no way they'd lose anything. Anyway in the last month alot of 'prospects' tend to get to stretch their legs against big league competition (also they get to see if they can perform in front of 30,000 screaming fans), there's always a few teams that will still be on the boarder of post season bound and bottom dwellers so. Anyway to offset this baseball makes the last month pretty much not count! In order to be considered a rookie you must have so many at bats (more than you should get in a month) or so many pitching appearences. So I figure since your first vid was like in November I wanna say it don't count... hehe... and that shows my bias towards anyone that shows alot of promise.

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2005”