Phade to resign

Zero1
Org Profile

Post by Zero1 » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:02 pm

You simply rock for making a-m-v.org possible. Best wishes in the future, I'm sure we all appreciate the time and effort you've put in over the years

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:09 pm

It is said that the best sign of a truly successful project is that it can live without its originator at the helm.

You've created a community, Phade, and one that won't be going away anytime soon. You've worked wonders, but all things must someday come to an end.

Thank you for all you've done, and farewell. May all your paths be green and the winds always at your back.

((Pleas forgive all the horrible cliches.))

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:11 pm

See ya, Phade. Good luck with you kid! :D

downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
Org Profile

Post by downwithpants » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:12 pm

congratulations on the mini-Phade

seems like you got some worthy replacements, but who will pimp firefox on the forums?

best wishes and hope you return in the future.
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>

Brsrk
Org Profile

Post by Brsrk » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:14 pm

1 - Congrats on the baby
2 - You will be greatly missed
3 - I, as well as most of the other members, hope you have a GREAT and prosperous (biggest word I've used today) life, good luck on that
4 - I, as well as others, hope to see you come back for the occasional visit and maybe see you and the family at cons
5 - I wish I was able to help with the site somehow, but I feel like I don't have the experience or was qualified enough, but I was able to help random people a little bit...

:cry: Have a good life away from the Org, I'm sure you, as well as the rest of us (I've used that wording 3 times in one post, wow) hope to see you around.

Thanks for such a great experience with the site and, well, I'm not gonna say good-bye, but good luck!
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:19 pm

downwithpants wrote:Image
/Love
"hey... no"

Kai Stromler
Org Profile

Post by Kai Stromler » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:24 pm

Congrats and good luck with your life, family, career, and future projects; you'll surely be missed for all you've done for this hobby in the last 3.5 years.

I'll be waiting for the kid's first video. :D

--K
Shin Hatsubai is a Premiere-free studio. Insomni-Ack is habitually worthless.
CHOPWORK - abominations of maceration
skywide, armspread : forward, upward
Coelem - Tenebral Presence single now freely available

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:37 pm

Hey,

You sure are quick about that baby, Mr. McCormic. :P But than again, gogo reproduction. I was begining to think we'll never live to see the day when they'll be a baby McCormic.

Lyrs.

/nonsense
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

Veldrin
Org Profile

Post by Veldrin » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:48 pm

Well, cya. I hope you come back eventually even though I hardly come here anymore. :O

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:55 pm

Hey, if according to the hierarchy, won't Phade Jr come to claim his throne? Or will he have to challenge the current admin to a fight to the death? :D

Good luck to you Phade, in the past 3 years alone you've brought this site up and put up with a lot of nonsense. A well deserved vacation...well..sorta, you be dealing with a baby now o.O
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Return to “Site Announcements”