Stir Fry

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Stir Fry

Post by Tsunami Jones » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:23 pm

<strike>First of all, I apologize. This video is currently in the upload completion queue and not technically available for download. However, I am low on time and on a borrowed internet connection (I don't have one of my own at the moment), so I'm going to announce it now and hope it's up soon. Again, many apologies :sweat: </strike>

EDIT: The video is now up!

As I say in the video description, I had a great time making this.

This came in 2nd place in upbeat at Otakon!

Anyway, enjoy! Sorry if I'm unable to reply to the comments here in a reasonable time. They're still very much appreciated, I just can't respond without internet and all :(
Last edited by Tsunami Jones on Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:24 pm

woooooooooo
KOOPLES!

(and that thing still looks like a penis)
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:27 pm

holy.shit.

edit:
Does not exist: This video does not (yet) exist. That can mean one of two things: Either you have followed a bad link or the video's creator has marked this video to premiere in the future. In the latter case, the video info will show up here once it premieres.
fuck.
Last edited by Minion on Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:28 pm

Ileia wrote:(and that thing still looks like a penis)
Which thing? :uhoh:

suberunker
Org Profile

Post by suberunker » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:36 pm

WIN! :O
CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!
OOOOHHH SHIT!

krzT
I has a title
Org Profile

Post by krzT » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:37 pm

haha yay it's up!
:goes to dl:

and it was nice meeting you this weekend! :D

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:01 pm

:uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh:

Yeah I'm getting the same error message as Minion. Weird huh?

Oh well, I'll get this whenever it becomes available to me. The beginning of the song is STILL stuck in my head.

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:20 pm

jasper-isis wrote:Yeah I'm getting the same error message as Minion. Weird huh?
tsunami jones wrote:First of all, I apologize. This video is currently in the upload completion queue and not technically available for download. However, I am low on time and on a borrowed internet connection (I don't have one of my own at the moment), so I'm going to announce it now and hope it's up soon. Again, many apologies
:uhoh:

Reigna
is actually a penguin in boots
Org Profile

Post by Reigna » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:28 pm

omg I love this video. I haven't laughed this hard watching an amv in a looong time. It was really cool getting to see it on the big screen too, especially when that "one para para guy" came on and all the live-action footage haha. XD Great stuff, TJ. :)
Casting white shadows.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:29 pm

I forgot you hadn't released this bad boy already. :P
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”